Law Office Administrator Superstar | Opportunity of a Lifetime!
Are you confident, reliable and resourceful? Do you have lots of energy, a great work ethic, EXCEPTIONAL organization and communication skills?
If so, keep reading…
Here are a few Requirements:
Exceptional organization and communication skills
Loads of common sense
Champion at meeting deadlines
Talent to build and maintain rapport with clients and prospective clients
Quick on your feet and able to make decisions without a lot of details
Experience Working in a Law Firm or in a Sales Role (telephone sales skills a plus!)
General Knowledge of Estate Planning a Plus, But Not Required
Paralegal Certification a Plus, But Not Required
At Least Five Years Experience Working in an Office Environment
We are a high-energy, fun, fast-paced, and growing Estate Planning Law Firm, looking for an A-Player who is a highly efficient, highly motivated, self-directed, resourceful, results oriented person, with a sense of humor and thick skin, to be the Personal Assistant for our Estate Planning Attorneys in Our Franklin, Tennessee Office, Daniel Perry and H. Edward Phillips.
We want a full-time, long-term, ROCKSTAR Law Office Administrator who can provide support to the Daniel Perry and H. Edward Phillips. Qualified applicant must enjoy learning, being stretched to grow, and will ultimately be an integral part of all our operations.
Here is a short list of other “must-haves” that you should possess to apply for this position:
1. Be Extraordinarily Organized. – You must have the ability to constantly establish and maintain organizational systems, files and records, as well as process email, organize email inboxes, and handle incoming phone calls while keeping environments free of clutter and distractions. You must be able to handle and manage the attorneys' chaotic schedule, as well as follow up regularly with phone calls and emails with our most important clients, vendors, and team members. You must also be able to organize and keep track of goals and planning, as well as gather, assimilate and summarize information for responses and decisions from Dan and Edward.
In addition, you’ll assist Dan and Edward with their weekly planning, coordinate and organize their travel, as well as frequently review the plans and proactively provide appropriate support.
2. Have Excellent & Professional Communication Skills. – You must be able to respond professionally in person and on the phone to clients and prospective clients, and have the ability to write, proof, and edit letters and other professional documents, client legal documents, and correspondence that enhances the firm, as well as handle sensitive information with tact and good judgment, even in chaotic environments.
3. Be Highly Attentive, Pro-Active & Resourceful. – You must be alert and anticipate the firm's needs (in advance) in all areas of the business. Examples of this would be: ensuring that equipment, notebooks, pens, paper, and all the working instruments that are needed in a meeting are taken care of… run personal errands as needed… and on a regular basis you would scan the attorneys' offices to ensure there are no major areas of “blockage” or “quicksand” that might keep him from being productive.
4. Be Able to Assist at Live Seminars During Work Hours and Evening Hours - You must be alert and able to assist the attorneys with their educational seminars that are held in a variety of locations throughout Tennessee. Evening hours may be required for this position at least once per month. You must be willing and capable of quickly understanding the attorneys' needs at the seminar, speak with prospective clients, take and follow directions, and possess a sales and customer service mindset.
Are we a good fit so far?… If YES, keep reading….
Here’s something you should know, as a team member of our firm, it’s helpful if you have some of the following experience: working in a high end bar or restaurant, organizing events, experience in a commission sales role, experience in a telephone sales role, working as a hotel concierge, working in a law firm, or helping run political campaigns.
Do you also possess these qualities below?
1) Team and/or Leadership Experience – If you have leadership experience, please notate it in your inquiry. We find that people who’ve played on sports or other types of teams, or who have had significant leadership experience understand how to play their role, how to pitch in wherever is needed, and have a Whatever It Takes Attitude.
2) High-end Restaurant and/or Customer Service Experience – If you have experience in high-end, busy restaurants, a concierge type role, or high-level customer service, please notate it in your inquiry. We often find this type of person has received exceptional sales training, as well as an understanding of what it takes to maintain high levels of service and personal organization--over long hours, while being accountable, and working under pressure.
PLEASE ~ No whiners or complainers either. We’re also not interested in bringing someone on-board who has too many personal commitments.
**What’s In It For YOU?!?!**
Working with Fidelis Law, PLLC would be the single most useful education you could get. You’d literally be getting paid to learn, and contribute value in the form of your ideas, positive energy and organizational efforts.
For example, you might be asked to write and send a letter to the attorneys' client list, list of professional referral sources including financial advisors, and even organize educational events that could result in significant revenue for the business… but, you’ll actually be learning firsthand how to create and orchestrate a successful marketing plan, implementation of that marketing plan, seeing the attorneys live in action when they brings new clients into the firm that results in hundreds of thousands of dollars annually for the firm. Holy cow! Where would you ever learn that in school? :-)
And much, much more…
Still interested? … Good! Here’s your next step:
Please send an e-mail to Dan Perry directly at email@example.com. Include within your e-mail your resume, a list of three references, and your salary requirements. If you are selected for further consideration of this amazing opportunity, the first step will be a phone interview followed by a brief assignment to determine if this position is a good fit for you. The second step will be an in office interview with Dan Perry and H. Edward Phillips. The third and final step will be an offsite interview, usually at a restaurant, where the final details of the position will be discussed prior to the team making their decision.
BEFORE taking action, re-read this ad twice and make sure it fits your philosophy.
We want serious inquiries only.
If you want further information about Dan Perry, his law practice, his business philosophy, his background, and his firm, Dan invites qualified candidates to contact him directly at firstname.lastname@example.org directly and he will forward you educational material that you can read for further information. In addition, you can find a variety of videos by Dan Perry on YouTube regarding his estate planning practice.
Key point: If you do decide to investigate Dan Perry, please watch all videos and read all material in their entirety. That way you can become absolutely certain that this position is right for you because it may be your Law Office Administrator opportunity of a lifetime!
Company Description - Fidelis Law, PLLC is a multi-state law firm consisting of 8 attorneys. We have offices in Texas, North Carolina, Tennessee, Georgia, and Missouri. We provide comprehensive estate planning, estate administration, and probate administration legal services to our clients. Our emphasis is on top notch client service that is unparalleled in our profession. Most importantly, we also provide world-class education for the people who work for our firm.
Fidelis Law, PLLC's owner and operator of the Franklin, Tennessee office is Dan Perry. He also has offices in Murfreesboro and Knoxville. He is an attorney, businessman, entrepreneur, writer, husband, and father. Dan believes in hard work, maintaining a strong work ethic, setting goals, and putting people on a path to achieve those goals. Dan has no patience for whiners and complainers! You must have a strong work ethic for this position.
Location: Franklin, TN
Compensation: Compensation Depends Upon Experience and Qualifications
(Bonuses, Regular Pay Raises, and Regular Performance Reviews Are Available for Top Performers)
P.S. If you have experience with Microsoft 365, Microsoft Dynamics, Microsoft Share Point, HotDocs, and Estate Planning, please note that in your application.
Again, if you see yourself as a candidate, please e-mail Dan Perry directly at email@example.com. Please no phone call inquiries.